Stock Xchange is committed to reducing the impact on the environment through ongoing programs and education of all team members, suppliers and clients. Maintaining best practice procedures, compliance with legislative requirements and conforming to environmental requirements of local communities, regulatory bodies, government and clients form part of our actions.
- Promote environmental awareness among all global team members and clients to increase the understanding of environmental issues.
- The sourcing and maintenance, by Management, of up to date records on government regulations and legislation concerning the environment, particular to each country in which business activities are carried out.
- Ensure all team members are informed of the requirements and any changes to regulations and legislation, as they are promulgated.
- Complying with environmental policies of the clients for whom we work.
- Conducting our business activities in a manner that ensures our work practices give the required consideration to the environment.
- Implementing rehabilitation practices where required to limit the potential for erosion and land degradation.
- Respect for the environment is central to our approach to sustainable development.